1. Y. V. Zakharov and V. H. Nascimento. Orthogonal matching pursuit with DCD iterations. IET Electronics Letters, 49(4), pp.295--297, 2013.
2. Y. Zakharov and V. H. Nascimento. DCD-RLS adaptive fillters with penalties for sparse identification. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 61(12), pp.3198--3213, 2013.
3. Y. Zakharov and V. H. Nascimento. Sliding-window RLS low-cost implementation of proportionate affine projection algorithms. Submitted to IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing, 2014.
4. R. C. de Lamare and R. Sampaio-Neto, "Sparsity-Aware Adaptive Algorithms Based on Alternating Optimization and Shrinkage", IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 21, no. 2, February 2014. pdf – Matlab code, presentation
5. Z. Yang, R. C. de Lamare and X. Li, “Sparsity-Aware STAP Algorithms with L_1-norm Regularization For Airborne Radar”, IET Signal Processing, 2012. pdf
6. F. G. de Almeida Neto, R. C. de Lamare, V. H. Nascimento and Y. Zakharov, "Adaptive Re-Weighting Homotopy Algorithms Applied to Beamforming", IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 2015. pdf codes
1. Y. Zakharov and V. H. Nascimento. Homotopy algorithm using dichotomous coordinate descent iterations for sparse recovery. In Conference Record of the Forty Sixth IEEE Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers, 2012, pp.820--824.
2. Y. Zakharov and V. H. Nascimento. Sparse RLS adaptive filter with diagonal loading. In Conference Record of the Forty Sixth IEEE Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers, 2012, pp.806--810.
3. Y. Zakharov and V. Nascimento. Homotopy RLS-DCD adaptive filter. In Proceedings of the Tenth International Symposium on Wireless Communication Systems (ISWCS 2013), pp. 1--5, 2013.
4. B. Henson, J. Li, Y. Zakharov, and C. Liu. Waymark Baseband Underwater Acoustic Propagation Model, Underwater Communications (UComms) Conference, 2014, accepted.
5. F. G. Almeida Neto, R. C. de Lamare, V. H. Nascimento, Y. Zakharov, “Adaptive Re-Weighting Homotopy for Sparse Beamforming”, Proceedings of European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO), Lisbon, 2014
6. F. Albu, A. Gully and R. C. de Lamare, “Sparsity-Aware Pseudo Affine Projection Algorithm for Active Noise Control”, Proceedings of Asia Pacific Signal and Information Processing Association Annual Summit and Conference, Angkor Wat 2014.
7. A. Gully and R. C. de Lamare, “Sparsity-inducing modified filtered-x affine projection algorithms for active noise control”, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing. , Florence, 2014, pp.6657 – 6661.
8. S. Xu, R. C. de Lamare and H. V. Poor, ''Dynamic topology adaptation for distributed estimation in smart grids", Proc. 2013 IEEE 5th International Workshop on Computational Advances in Multi Sensor Adaptive Processing (CAMSAP), 2013, St. Martin. 2013.
9. S. Xu, R. C. de Lamare and H. V. Poor, “Adaptive Link Selection Strategies for Distributed Estimation in Diffusion Wireless Networks”, Proc. IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, Vancouver, Canada, 2013. pdf